Limited or reduced vibrations are a significant problem for operations in a vibration-prone environment. Situations where vibrations caused by pile-driving equipment pose a risk are:
- monumental buildings
- Along railway lines
- Underground piping systems
- Chemical industry
Dieseko offers various low-vibration or even completely vibration-free foundation solutions to enable foundations in these vibration-sensitive environments without risk.
– Drilling solutions (including soil displacement) in which foundation piles are made in-situ
– Pressing in which sheet piles are pressurised into the ground
– Resonance technology operating on sonic and almost without vibration
– Variable Moment / Resonance Free technology in which the run-up and shut-down vibrations are absent.