Low frequency, resonant vibrations, are a significant problem in many construction projects as they may cause damage to the surroundings. Typically pile driving methods that cause resonance must be avoided when working in:
- Inner cities
- Close to monumental buildings
- Close to hospitals and research centers with vibration sensitive apparatus.
- Along railway lines and metro
- Along underground utility lines
- In the chemical industry
Dieseko offers various high frequency but low-resonance, and even completely vibration free installation solutions. Our clients can take on work in the most demanding site locations without risking vibration damage.
– Drilling solutions (including soil displacement) in which foundation piles are made in-situ
– Pressing in which sheet piles are pressurised into the ground
– Resonance technology operating on sonic and almost without vibration
– Variable Moment / Resonance Free technology in which the run-up and shut-down vibrations are absent.