What makes the 500NF stand out?
- Dieseko Group has built Vibratory Hammers for close to 50 years and together with our longtime suppliers we have optimized all the components. This results in excellent performance and high reliability.
- Even at 1074t driving force and a 90t weight, the 500NF is a compact machine that needs little deck-space and is simple to hoist.
- The powerful 3200 hydraulic power pack enables the vibro to reach optimal performance, and to maintain the hydraulic pressure during the whole piling process even when the going gets tough. The forced lubrication ensures that hard driving conditions do not overheat the gearcase and impact the lifetime of the bearings.
- A customized stabbing point is bolted to the hammer to facilitate the positioning of the hammer on the pile even in gusty wind conditions.
- The positioning of the 4 clamps in an X configuration allows for further easy positioning and optimal transfer of centrifugal force down from the hammer and into the pile.