- Frequency 433 MHz, 69 channels
- No. of batteries 2 (1 +1 spare)
- Charger mounted in power pack
Features Radio remote control
- Always a clear view of the work to be carried out
- More freedom of movement
- Time saving
- Emergency stop on the device
- No restriction of cable length
- Miscellaneous accessories available
- Rechargeable and exchangeable li-ion battery
- Indication lights for all functions
- Cable controls typically require more maintenance as cables wear out faster in industrial environments
About Radio remote control
All Dieseko Group Power Packs can be supplied with a wireless remote control. The radio remote control with digital display shows various parameters from the Power Pack. The receiver and battery charger will be integrated in the Power Pack.
More efficient way of working
A radio remote control can be carried with you by means of a clip on the back. With this you have your hands free if necessary, but the controls are within reach and you can operate the machine or device in any situation. You can save a lot of time and increase production.
Higher operational safety
The safety of your employees is key. Depending on the situation, your wireless controller can provide much better security. By operating the machine wirelessly, you have a better overview and you can react faster in emergency situations. The radio remote control can be operated with one hand and has easy to operate buttons. This mobile device can be operated by the crane driver or rigger.
Get in touch with us
Director Sales International & Offshore
Area Manager Benelux