Clamps are the connection between a Vibratory Hammer and the profile. Dieseko Group offers a wide range of clamps, with various clamping force and weight. Almost every type of profile can be driven or extracted.
- Sheet pile clamps from 400 to 3500 kN
- Tube clamps from 550 to 3500 kN
- Pile Clamps from 600 to 1800 kN
Wide modular range
- TU series: sheet pile clamps for single or double sheets and H beams
- TC series: tube clamps for tubes, pox piles or multiple sheets
- TP series: pile clamps for concrete, wooden or steel tubes or piles
- CS series: concrete sheet pile clamps, on request
Next to these clamps we have beams and x beams, and other accessories for special gripping arrangements. Please contact Sales Support for more for information and advice.
in our sheet pile clamp range
in our sheet tube clamp range
in our pile clamp range
8 reasons to choose a Dieseko Group Clamp
- High reliability and long life duration
- A suitable clamp for all profiles
- A wide variety of clamp solutions
- More than 45 years experience in the market
- Inhouse production
- Jaws with hardened teeth to reduce wear and tear
- A hose burst protection valve. This valve ensures that the clamp will stay pressurized if a leakage in the clamping system occurs.
- A lubrication nipple to prevent the cylinders from oxidation to ensure optimal performance.
Do you have unique profiles to install? Dieseko can provide you with a wide variety of clamps.
Click on the picture to enlarge.
Want our expertise? Connect with us!
Director Sales International & Offshore
Area Manager Benelux
- Driving and extracting sheet piles
- Driving and extracting concrete sheet piles
- Driving and extracting vinyl sheet piles
- Driving and extracting H & I beams
- Driving and extracting tubes
- Driving and extracting round piles
- Driving and extracting square piles
- Driving and extracting micro piles