Dieseko Group provides customers with a data logging and monitoring system for power packs. This feature is available for new equipment as for existing power packs as an aftermarket version. Many operational motor management data can be logged helping to predict and plan maintenance, and e.g. to calculate emissions. This system also gives remote access to help with remote assistance.
This system will help you monitor all movements and deploy of the power packs. Realtime hosting, information through web portal (by pc, tablet or smartphone).
The following parameters are able to be monitored:
- Geographical position
- Power Pack ignition [on/off]
- Power Pack in operation [yes/no]
- Engine fuel consumption [L/h]
- Total fuel consumption [L]
- Engine total hours [hr]
- Total pump flow [%]
- Engine load [%]
- Operating pressure [bar]
- Lube oil temperature [°C]
- Hydraulic oil temperature [°C]