On March 15, 2020, the Dutch Government issued guidance to slow down and prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Corona virus). In response, Dieseko Group has taken precautions as described below.
Likewise we do everything within our possibilities to ensure continuity of operations and services in full compliance with guidance provided by the World Health Organization and governmental authorities.
As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves, we will update and revise our guidelines when necessary. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions. Thank you for your support and trust in Dieseko Group and we wish you, your team, clients and loved-ones all the best in these difficult and challenging circumstances.
- People who show signs of infection or other respiratory diseases are instructed to work from home and are not allowed to enter the premises.
- People with ill health have been instructed to work from home to avoid any risk for themselves.
- People have been instructed to use extra care on hygiene; Wash hands, no physical contact etc. Disinfectant gel and soap are made available at all places.
- To avoid contact, people will work spread out over the buildings and rooms we have available, minimizing the amount of people in one room.
- As of the week commencing March 16, 2020, people are checked on increased temperature (>37 degrees) before entering the buildings. People with increased temperature will not be allowed into the premises and will be sent home.
- Visits to Dieseko Group and/or Woltman by external parties will be minimized as much as possible. Visitors will be questioned on signs of infection, respiratory diseases and increased temperature.
- Our canteen is closed and our employees are instructed to have their pause or meal/lunch without the interaction with other employees.
- Acceptance tests of our equipment, witnessed by our customer, will be conducted on a mutually agreed safety protocol
- Air travel is postponed till further notice, other means of travel of people has been minimized to the absolute minimum.
- All possible laptops / pc’s have been installed with Skype/Microsoft Teams and VPN to minimize direct contact and create possibility to work from other locations where possible.
- Physical meetings have been minimized as much as possible. This applies for both internal and external meetings. These meetings can/will be replaced by voice/video calls.
- The guidelines and regulations given by both the RIVM (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu) and the Dutch government will be followed as much as possible.