The primary task will be developing business with prospects and customers in the Offshore markets (Equipment sales, equipment rental and Aftermarket services).
|Level of education
||Sliedrecht & offshore areas
Dieseko Group is specialised in the engineering, production, sales and rental of Innovative Foundation Equipment with a clear focus on following markets: Construction, Infrastructure and Offshore (Wind and Oil & Gas). Over the last 45 years, Dieseko Group has grown into an international, financially healthy organization with branches in China, USA, Australia, Brazil and Poland. Recently a strategic direction has been made to increase presence in the Offshore market (Foundation installation equipment for Offshore Wind Farms, Oil & Gas, Tidal energy), for this we are now looking for a Business Development Manager Offshore. Strong interpersonal skills, able to develop long-term relationship with (potential) clients to generate high quality business opportunties. Broad awareness of the industry with established key contacts among potential clients and partners at the senior management or board level. At least ten years experience in Business development with a track record of successfully securing profitable contracts, ideally with recent exposure to the offshore wind sector. Likely to be working for a foundation consultant, monopile installation contractor or equipment manufacturer in the Offshore wind sector. Working at Dieseko Group is a challenge that opens opportunities to participate in exciting opportunities within the Offshore industry. You will have an excellent insight into the business of Dieseko Group and significant exposure to a wide variety of internal stakeholders, with whom you can make a real difference. You will have a great opportunity to shape the role and experience tangible results from your work. For the right candidate we offer a competitive salary incl. bonus scheme, company car, professional development opportunities and 40 days of leave per year.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Drafting short- and medium-term commercial plans for the Offshore Market segment;
- Identifying and proactively approaching clients & opportunities;
- Determining the tender strategy, and preparing tender estimates, documentation and proposals;
- Cooperating with the technical and operational departments within Dieseko Group;
- Representing Dieseko at trade shows and seminars
- Bsc/Msc level preferably Mechanical Engineering with commercial affinities, or a commercial education with demonstrable technical affinities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Contract management, risk and legal knowledge
- Service-oriented and flexible attitude, a high degree of independence, and an eye for detail
- Willingness to travel, approx. 20 – 30%